The other day I was driving home from work…you know that Title Sales job I have. I came across a great series of homes. I was wondering what subdivision this was?? It turns out it was Fox Mill Estates in Herndon, Virginia. This subdivision had some of the best homes I had seen in the entire area. This is such a great subdivision to live in for many amazing reasons. I understand that there are a lot of people that move to the Northern Virginia area from either Washington DC or from out of state because they have a family and want their kids out of the city and have found what a great area this is to live. Here are some quick highlights of Fox Mill Estates that you may find of interest:
- 1,144 Homes in the Subdivision
- Homes were built from 1972-1985.
- Lots range from 1/4 acre to 1/2 acre.
- TREES Everywhere! Spring and Autumn is absolutely gorgeous!
- Near Herndon and Reston, Virginia. Metro will be coming soon to the area.
- Fox Mill Estates has 2 Tennis and Swim Clubs for recreation
- Great Schools K-12 that are some of the best in the area.
- Amenities! The amount of restaurants and pubs nearby is amazing!
- Ponds and Creeks that run through the neighborhood…just stunning!
- Close to shopping, major freeways and Dulles Airport is a short drive
As you can see in this “Top 10 List” of reasons as to WHY you should consider Fox Mill Estates as your next destination if you are considering buying a home or moving up and purchasing a larger home as your family has expanded. Since people are “visual” I thought I would attach a photo of a home that is listed for sale right now…that might peak your interest. Many of the homes in this gorgeous subdivision look like this one…right out of a storybook.
About to Make a Home Buying or Selling Decision?
If you are reading this information and considering buying OR selling in Fox Mill Estate in Herndon Virginia please take a moment and fill out the form below and I will be able to connect you to an amazing Real Estate agent that I work with and fully trust.
Latest posts by DCTitleGuy (see all)
- How New Real Estate Agents Can Generate Leads - May 22, 2019
- Using Instagram Stories to Gain Exposure For Real Estate - May 12, 2019
- Specific Story as to Why You need Title Insurance - March 29, 2019